Current available jobs that best match vegas:
» RV Coordinator - Las Vegas Motor Speedway (Las Vegas, NV)
» Notification of Jobs in the Future - SPEEDWAY MOTORSPORTS, INC. (Various Locations, US)
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Box Office Management
RV Coordinator - Las Vegas Motor Speedway (Las Vegas, NV)
Position: RV Coordinator
Reports To: Director of Ticket Services
The RV Coordinator will be responsible for the oversight of all aspects of RV ticket sales and operations
for all events pertaining. This individual will have a strong focus on generating new and renewal revenue
through season and individual ticket sales as well as up-selling existing accounts via phone, email and
off-site events. The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional who leads by example, possesses
exceptional customer service & relationship building skills, and has the ability to work closely with other
team members to ensure all policies and procedures of everything RV are conveyed.
• Develop creative sales initiatives to help grow the RV sales base.
• Maintain accurate records of all prospecting activities and outbound call campaigns
• Prospect and qualify potential sales opportunities.
• Perform all outbound calls as related to renewals, new sales campaigns and trouble issues.
• Coordinate off-site promotions and attend events with the purpose of selling RV spaces and ticket
• Provide all necessary correspondence to RV customers throughout the year, with 24 hour follow-up
• Create and maintain sales and renewal reports on RV ticket sales, year over year.
• Monitor and update all sales and policy information pertaining to RV’s for all events as posted on all
websites, RV Rules and Regulation pamphlets and sales collateral provided to all team members and
•Work closely with track security, operations department and other departments to ensure best practices
and proper enforcement of RV policies.
• Direct oversight of all RV related temporary staff including work campers and ticket sellers, with
focusing on distribution of ticket stock and banks and daily reconciliation of walk-up sales.
•Responsible for assembly and distribution of any RV Ticket Packages, gift bags and renewal packages.
• Assist in other duties as assigned by the Director of Ticket Services
• At least 3 years of experience in selling tickets is required
• Knowledge of ticketing software Archtics strongly recommended
• Excellent time management, organization and customer service skills
• Ability to respond quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances
• Knowledge of recreational vehicles a plus
• Ability to work irregular and long work hours, weekends
• Superior communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated with positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment
• Knowledge of and interest in NASCAR and/or motorsports industry a plus
Salary to commensurate with experience.
Las Vegas Motor Speedway is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Speedway Motorsports, a leading marketer
and promoter of motorsports entertainment in the United States. For more information visit
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Have you worked with Ticketmaster Archtics before? 2. Do you have a Box Office /Ticketing background? 3. Do you have experience with RV ticket sales?
1. Have you worked with Ticketmaster Archtics before?
2. Do you have a Box Office /Ticketing background?
3. Do you have experience with RV ticket sales?
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Notification of Jobs in the Future - SPEEDWAY MOTORSPORTS, INC. (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions with SPEEDWAY MOTORSPORTS, INC. in the future, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the appropriate notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ