Current available jobs that best match vegas:
» Ticket Operations Manager - Las Vegas Motor Speedway (Las Vegas, NV)
» Notification of Jobs in the Future - SPEEDWAY MOTORSPORTS, INC. (Various Locations, US)
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Box Office Management
Ticket Operations Manager - Las Vegas Motor Speedway (Las Vegas, NV)
Position: Ticket Operations Manager
Reports To: Director of Ticket Services
The Ticket Operations Manager will be responsible for the programming of all events in the ticket system and the maintenance of those events and related duties to ensure a high quality ticket operation.
• Event creation, manifest building, pricing and management of all aspects related to enabling an event for on sale both internally and externally through various channels.
• Prepare all events and account renewals year over year and generate all invoices.
• Manage payment plan process and batch related duties including processing payments.
• Create and manage invoice and ticket templates.
• Responsible for all phases of ticket printing; including print files and mail orders.
• Manage all events as sold on internet, associated links, copy points and promotions.
• Work with Ticketmaster to build and sell tickets for all events on ticketmaster.com
• Utilize all programs including Archtics, Access Manager, Client Tools, TM360, Account Manager, Dimension CRM, Uphoria App and related programs to ensure an efficient and fluid operation with minimal issues.
• Management of FanUser and barcoding procedures, loading scanners and trouble-shooting scan issues during events.
• Provide support to Sales & Marketing and servicing their needs as requested; including assembly of clubhouse and suite packages, trade and contractual orders as well as all company comp requests.
• Inventory management of all ticket stock, wristbands and related merchandise.
• Assist with customer service and related issues ensuring highest level of satisfaction.
• Assist in SMI ticket related meetings, reporting needs and correspondence.
• Assist with all financial reports and event settlements.
• Assist in other duties as assigned by the Director of Ticket Services.
• College degree and at least 3 years of experience in box office operations
• Knowledge and proficiency with Archtics Ticket System and all related TM Software products
• Excellent time management, organization and customer service skills
• Ability to respond quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances
• Ability to work irregular and long work hours, weekends
• Self-motivated with positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment
• Knowledge of and interest in NASCAR and/or motorsports industry a plus but not necessary
Salary to commensurate with experience. Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Las Vegas Motor Speedway is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Speedway Motorsports, a leading marketer and promoter of motorsports entertainment in the United States. For more information visit www.speedwaymotorsports.com.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you knowledgeable in Archtics? 2. Do you know how to properly use TM360, Account Manager and Access Manager? 3. Did you send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org?
1. Are you knowledgeable in Archtics?
2. Do you know how to properly use TM360, Account Manager and Access Manager?
3. Did you send your resume to email@example.com?
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Notification of Jobs in the Future - SPEEDWAY MOTORSPORTS, INC. (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions with SPEEDWAY MOTORSPORTS, INC. in the future, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the appropriate notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ