Current available jobs that best match sonoma:
» Junior Designer - Sonoma Raceway (Sonoma, CA)
» Notification of Jobs in the Future - SPEEDWAY MOTORSPORTS, INC. (Various Locations, US)
Sales & Marketing: Consumer Marketing/Brand Management
Junior Designer - Sonoma Raceway (Sonoma, CA)
Sonoma Raceway is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to support the marketing department with the in-house creation of digital and print media. The JGD will be responsible for the layout and execution of marketing and promotionalcollateral using a supplied brand bible and tool kit which will span the entire year’s visual needs. The ideal Candidate’s professional experience should include visual design, layout, some digital interactive design, and typographic expertise to develop and produce promotional materials.
This position involves team collaboration and independent work time. Candidates must have solid written and oral communication skills, be detail oriented, be able to follow direction yet work independently on projects and prioritize and adapt to changing schedules.
If you feel this position is the right fit for you, please reply with your resume, PDF portfolio and/or a description of your qualifications and experience. AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.
Scope of Responsibilities:
• Develops creative concepts that are on target with brand objectives
• Communicates effectively in a well-articulated, professional manner
• Designs for a broad range of media including print collateral, digital advertising, email, social, and physical venue properties
• Ensure that deliverables adhere to brand guidelines
• Follow through with project management to work effectively in a cross-functional team, and consistently reinforce marketing direction
• Work independently on projects and deliver on schedule
• Ensures all design materials are consistent with corporate branding
• Employ best practices and optimization techniques
Skills and Experience
• Basic knowledge of CS6 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), (Mac OS X environment), Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word
• Basic knowledge of digital prepress processes as well as printing processes
• Knowledge and ability to conceptualize and produce advertising support for in-store collateral, merchandising signage, corporate print, and branding materials
• Thorough understanding of the design process, and pre-press and printing process
• Disciplined, organized and can be trusted to follow through projects from start to finish with complete immersion and accountability
• Highly organized and outstanding attention to detail from start to finish
Education and Work Experience:
• BA/BFA degree in Graphic Design/Graphic Arts, Digital Media, and Interaction Design or relevant work experience
• 2-5 years of experience in design studio, agency or in-house design department
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Notification of Jobs in the Future - SPEEDWAY MOTORSPORTS, INC. (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions with SPEEDWAY MOTORSPORTS, INC. in the future, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the appropriate notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ