Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Experience Coordinator-Ticket Sales - Kentucky Speedway (Sparta, KY)
This department is seeking a candidate who is interested in event ticketing sales. This position will work with Motorsport ticket promotions, sales initiatives, and ticket fulfillment. The Ticketing department looks for someone who is energetic and able to multi-task in a fast-changing environment. Compiling and maintaining database information is also expected.
Role and Responsibilities:
Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales leads.
Promote and sell season, group and individual ticket packages.
Generate ticket sales revenue through heavy phone sales.
Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and feedback on customer satisfaction.
Recommends changes in products and services, also including upselling strategies for a better racing experience.
Make a minimum of 50 outreach calls per day from provided lead lists & prospecting.
Meet or exceed daily call expectations and yearly sales goals.
Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
Handle all incoming sales/service calls.
Effectively execute sales campaigns and training set forth.
Efficiently manage workday as determined by Management.
Maintain computerized records of clients and prospects with our Tickets.com system.
Assist customer service efforts during renewal campaigns.
Help organize and execute departmental mailing strategy.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by managers.
Assist with all event responsibilities regarding race day operations.
Ability to travel to various shows and events that promote Kentucky Speedway in a positive manner.
Promote fun and excitement around KYS Mission Statement.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
Able to work extended hours as required, especially surrounding large events.
Previous experience in phone sales, outside sales, customer service or retail sales is beneficial.
Have a professional demeanor.
Excellent communication skills, strong enthusiasm and the ability to engage professionally with clients/fans are required.
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Team Player, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Organizational Skills, Excellent Customer Service Skills, Motivation for Sales, and Ability to attend all Events.
Must be able to pass pre-employment background screenings.
This is full time hourly position
401K with employer matching
Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Ticket Sales and Services Representative - Sonoma Raceway (Sonoma, CA)
Position: Ticket Sales and Services Representative
Sonoma Raceway is looking for a Ticket Sales and Services Representative for the 2015 event season. Job responsibilities and duties to include, but not be limited to the following:
• Facilitate ticket sales from phone orders and walk-in customers
• Process orders and payments as received
• Provide outstanding service to our guests and patrons
• Assist patrons with inquiries about our events and various products
• Contribute to the printing, production and distribution of tickets and collaterals
• Assist with invoicing and accounts receivable processing
• Implement departmental procedures and guidelines
• Reconcile daily personal operator receipts
• Assist with special projects as needed
• Fill-in at the front desk when needed
• Assist with customer outreach via phone, email and other means of communication
• Assist with targeted direct mail campaigns
• Assist with in-person sales collateral distribution
• Assist with database updating and maintenance
• Conduct survey research to past patrons
• Identify leads and generate call lists from existing Enter to Win forms and data lists
• Research business prospects and categories for sales team follow up
• Research potential group sales opportunities
• Perform outreach to charitable groups for fund-racing program
• Research potential promotional items and assist with campaigns
• Assist with development of Guest Recognition program inclusions and activities
• Work with Sales, Marketing and Street Teams at local promotions
• Staff event positions and assist with event specific activities as determined by event
• Assist with VIP guest needs (Garage Tours, golf cart pick-ups/drop-offs)
• Assist with fulfillment of Guest Recognition program activities
• Be available to assist with other non-specific responsibilities before, during and after events
Qualifications: Candidates for this position must be able to deliver outstanding service. The ideal candidate will be energetic, outgoing, well organized, professional, able to handle multiple tasks, and work well in a fast paced environment. Basic computer skills are required.
Position Classification: Part-Time / Seasonal
Schedule: This position will work approximately 30-40+ hours per week and will primarily be staffed from March through August. Candidates for this position must be available to work weekends and evenings.
Compensation: $12.50 per hour starting wage plus incentive program. Position will receive 6 tickets to each event date ($3000 value)
Sonoma Raceway is one of the premier road racing venues in the country. Located at the gateway of the scenic Sonoma Valley, just 30 miles north of the Golden Gate, Sonoma Raceway is host to one of the nation’s most diverse racing and motorsports schedules. To learn more visit: www.racesonoma.com